The best solution for high-volume production. MX model tray sealers are the ideal automated solution for your large volume meal packaging needs. They are available in single or dual lane and offered in three lengths to a maximum of 25 ft. The rotary heat-seal technology with dual stations guarantees a high-quality seal. All models include one set of standard or customized tray carriers.
- Up to four accessory upgrades available
- Professional, customized on-site installation and training
- Maximized productivity
- Automatic tray carrier wash
- Rotary heat-seal technology with dual heat-seal stations
- Efficient and reliable after-sales service
- Option of single or dual lanes
- Power cord cable 8, 12 or 17 ft. (approximately)
- Colour touch screen control panel
- Variable processing speeds, sealing up to 140 trays per minute (dual lane, depending on the tray format)
- Continuous motion
- Made of stainless steel and anodized aluminum
Maximum tray dimensions :
single lane : 12 x 10.5 x 3 in.
dual lane : 12 x 5 x 3 in.
- Electrical : 1 PH 208 V, 30 A, 60 cycles
- Air supply : 80 PSI (line pressure)
- Available in different lengths : 16, 20 and 25 ft.
- U.S. Patents : 5,791,120